giovedì 12 gennaio 2012


May it rain
May it rain on this troubled world
May this rain erase frontiers
May it mix colors, forms, times.
May it rain upon me
May the sound of this rain
Wash myself from myself
May this rain dissolve me
Until I recognize myself in trees, mountains, people.
May I keep hearing this rain
Through the clamour of ambitions.
May it rain
May it rain upon our confused minds
And that through this rain
We get back home.
-Guy Laramée, March 2010

Mi è piaciuta molto quando, oggi, l'ho incontrata. La condivido.    ^_^

2 commenti:

Baol ha detto...

Beh, sì, potrebbe piovere :)

milly ha detto...

In effetti, per la serie "nonèbellociòcheèbellomaè bellociòchepiace" , questo brano mi ricorda un episodio della mia adolescenza, sotto una pioggia "tropicale da stagione delle piogge" (di fatto mi trovavo in Venezuela): è stato illuminante. ;-) .